Please read in full before commissioning a skyehighstudios fursuit, by commissioning skyehighstudios you agree to all terms outlined below, regardless of wether you have read it or not.
To secure a slot, I require a 30% deposit. This is non refundable under ANY circumstances. The deposit is used to order materials for the construction of your fursuit. Payment is done via paypal and is in USD. Paypal automatically converts payments from your local currency to USD, however rough estimates in your own currency can be made via Google’s currency exchange estimator.
All payments are to be made via Invoice, upon acceptance of commission, two invoices will be sent to your paypal email address, one for the 30% deposit, and one for the remaining 70%. The remainder invoice will have partial payment turned on, allowing the customer to revisit the invoice and pay off their suit in instalments as it suits them. Fursuits will not be shipped out until full payment is received.
Contact and suit creation
Contact is done via telegram, the commissioner will be sent a link to a group chat with all current and past commissioners. All updates and works in progress pictures are posted here, along with guides and a link to the Trello where the customer can see their location in the queue. Wips will be sent when available, or at the buyers request when the suit is being worked on. Suits can be created anonymously at buyers request, however telegram contact is still needed via private message.
A duct tape dummy is required for all full body commissions. This is not negotiable, and needs to be received before your suit is worked on. You will be provided with a guide on how to create one upon commissioning.
Working with minors (Under 18s)
Skyehighstudios reserves the right to decline any commission from a person who is under the age of 18. Buyers who are under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian who can purchase on their behalf. This is because of PayPal’s terms of service, which disallows minors to use their service.
Skyehighstudios will create the fursuit to adult specifications, this is to assure buyers investment will not go to waste when their child grows out of the suit.
If you are a minor wanting a commission, have your parents contact us on your behalf before sending anything else.
Cancellation and refunds
As mentioned in Deposit and Payments, the deposit is non refundable. Should the buyer wish to cancel their commission before work has started, the excess payments after deposit can be refunded at the makers pace. Buyer understands that Skyehighstudios is a sole trader small business, so refunds may take time.
Once work has commenced, no refunds shall be given. Should the buyer cancel commission after work has started and has not paid in full, the work that has been completed will be shipped to you at your expense, or will be altered and resold as a premade.
Style and artistic liberties
By commissioning Skyehighstudios you acknowledge that we have our own style unique to their fursuits, you agree to not ask any alterations to the style (character features are not included under this). You also agree to not ask us to copy a style not owned by Skyehighstudios.
Skyehighstudios reserves the right to take small artistic liberties to preserve style, such as structure, and eye shape.
Should you wish to make an alteration to your character design or other significant changes not listed on reference sheet, an alteration charge of 15% +material costs will apply. This will be added to the invoice given at time of commission.
Minor changes that are requested at time of WIP supply will not incur any additional charges and are considered as part of the making process.
Warranty and repairs
All suits come with a 60 day warranty from the day it’s sent out, that covers things of the makers fault, such as popped seams or missing features. I am not responsible for any damage caused by shipping. Repairs done under warranty are 100% at the makers expense. Repairs done outside of warranty will be done at a rate of materials + $30 per hour.
To commission a fursuit, we require a minimum 2 view reference sheet, a 3 or more view reference sheet may be required for more complicated characters. Skyehighstudios is not responsible for inaccuracies in design due to out of date, or unclear reference sheets.
All character rights remain the intellectual property of the commissioner, however skyehighstudios reserves the right to use images of their creations for promotional purposes.
If you request an experimental feature, such as LEDs or otherwise uncharted features, you agree to forfeit all warranty surrounding that feature, as Skyehighstudios cannot guarantee quality of that that has not been refined.
By commissioning Skyehighstudios, you agree to these terms.